- Five Star Professional Award Winner 2019-2023
- Broker Award Winner 2016-2023
Area of Focus
- Areas of Focus: Austin, Cedar Park, Leander, Liberty Hill, Georgetown, Round Rock, Jonestown, Lago Vista, and the surrounding areas. Williamson and Travis Counties.
- Residential Sales
- Ranch and Acreage Sales
- Commercial Office Sales
- Investor Sales
Designations and Certifications
- Texas Real Estate License 1985-2023
- Texas Brokers License 2012-2023
- Certified Residential Specialist- CRS
- Williamson County Specialist
- ASP: Accredited Staging Professional
- ABR: Accredited Buyer's Representative
- BPOR:-Broker Price Opinion Resource Certification
- CSMS: Certified Strategic Marketing Specialist
- GRI: Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- MCNE: Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- RRC: Residential Real Estate Council
- Accredited Investor
- REO Certification
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Certification
- SRS:-Seller Representative Specialist
- Austin Board of Realtors- ABOR
- Williamson County Board of Realtors-WCBR
- National Association of Professional Women- NAPW
- Multiple Listing Service- MLS
- National Association of Realtors -NAR
- Texas Association of Realtors- TAR
- Williamson County Appraisal Review Board 2023-2024
- The Iron Freedom Foundation
- Big Rhino Foundation
- Williamson County Animal Shelter
- David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
Donna Cannon, Pacesetter Properties. Great realtor!
Donna is an excellent realtor. She grew up in this area and knew the community very well. It's beneficial when your realtor knows the current regulations and the property history you are purchasing.
Donna is awesome! She was so patient and calm with us. Buying and selling a home is a very stressful expericee, and dealing with a couple makes it harder because they can have very different But, personalities. Donna handled us very smoothly. We found a new home that we love and she sold this home for a profit. It turned out to be a much easier experience than we expected. We love Donna! We recommend her to all our friends.
- J Watson Cedar Park
When we called Donna, she came over immediately to the property. She quickly gave us information on what our options were. Donna walked us through and directed the sale during a tough time in our lives. We recently lost both of our parents and we were lost in trying to get the house cleaned out, painted, etc. Donna rolled up her sleeves and jumped right in to help us. She answeand every call, question, explanation of paperwork...I would and do recommend Donna Cannon every chance I get!!! You will not regret using her! - Barbara Burnett Bertram Tx.
Donna is a great person and real estate agent. She is always positive, even in the most difficult times. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good honest person you can trust. - M Tecci AustinTX.
I would not use anyone but Donna. She protected me from things that I did not even know could happen. -Laura Leander Tx.
I have witnessed Donna's commitment to her clients and continued training in her professional career. Her honesty and integrity combined with her native Austin" approach to the market. She is a natural at handling details and closing documents from the beginning to the end. She will be personally involved in the property details for successful completion. - Jean Ann Austin Tx.
She is a damn good agent with a beautiful, kind personality to match, and she can negotiate a deal like no other!- George Liberty Hill, Tx.
Donna has sold multiple properties for us. We will continue using Donna to buy and sell our properties. David & Tammy Tx.
Coming from California to Austin, Donna had a team of professionals that helped put together a deal for us, and they took it from day one and followed through till the day it closed. It was the smoothest transaction we have ever done. Keith Austin, Tx.
She was great!
- Penny Geer
We can not thank Donna Cannon enough for caring for our elderly parents while we kids could not get there when selling their home. She treated them like she would have taken care of her parents. She looked out for their best interest from day one and made them laugh at a time they did not want to move to a care center.
- Kris Moore
Professional, reliable, dependable, always picks up the phone when we call her! We all laughed and had a fun time selling our home!
- Dave G.
I would not use anyone else! Thank you, Donna Cannon, for all you have done for my family and me.
- Kevin B
Donna went above what was expected of her and continued to surprise us with her kindness and professional manner with all parties when selling our home. Closed and happy!"
- Ted and Dana M.
I tried to sell my home on my own for a while, and Donna ended up selling it for more money and quicker than I ever thought could happen. She was my angel.
- Jeff Lane
I never once questioned her guidance. On the contrary, I trusted her every step of the way. Anyway, I just wanted to thank Donna Cannon for changing my life and making my dreams come true.
- Michelle Dietert
Professional and smart every step of the way. I appreciate having Donna's team of professionals backing me.
- Mike Eberhardt
As a real estate investor, Donna is my go-to agent. She is always one step ahead of me and keeps me from making mistakes that can be very costly in the investment world. She is top-notch!
- P Choate
Donna always finds the good deals to add to my portfolio of rentals.
- Bryce H
It was an absolute pleasure working with you Donna. I am grateful for your time, counsel, and friendship.